Zodiac Organic Chemistry Hidden in Code. The joke is on our present civilization. We have constantly belittled lost and ancient civilizations. Moderns have even laughed at the possibility that Atlantis existed. So where are earth air fire and water on the periodic chart?
Decoding Zodiac Organic Chemistry is Quite Simple
Here’s Another Big, Unlikely Co-incidence:
- The source of fire (fusion) on stars is hydrogen, atomic number-1. The three fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
- Our air is mostly nitrogen, atomic number-7. Gemini, Libra and Aquarius structure to air signs
- The hardest earth substance is diamond made from carbon, atomic number-6. Earth signs include Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn
- By atomic weight, our water is mostly oxygen, atomic number-8. Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
- Their 22 total ( 1 + 6 + 7 + 8 = 22) goes around the zodiac 3x for a total atomic number count of 66.
In light of this, it coincidental that the Hebrew word that refers to the wheel of the zodiac equates with 66 (galgal). גלגל (gal-GAL – “Wheel”). In Hebrew letters doubled as numbers, They actually shared the same symbol. Gimel is 3. Lamed is 30. These letters occur twice: 2 x 33 = 66.
Here is Another Unlikely Coincidence
I have blogged about how measure was largely based on the interaction of five and six. One example is the megalithic yard. (6 x 5) ÷ (6 + 5) = 2.7272…These numbers, measured by the 12 inch foot, equal one megalithic yard. Evidence of the megalithic yard has been proven to be all over the ancient world.
- Look at the diagrams for the RNA-DNA code in the featured picture.Their molecules have geometrical shapes formed by the six-sided hexagon and the five-sided pentagon.
- Here is another example of the coming together of 5 and 6 in Israel: The six-pointed star is the symbol on the flag. Israel, by gematria in Hebrew letters, equates with 541. This is the total degrees of the 5-sided pentagon. Plus one added for the central point.
- I believe a precedent for the use of 5 and 6 was from Atlantis: Plato states in Critias that in Atlantis: “kings were gathered together every fifth and every sixth year alternately, thus giving equal honour to the odd and to the even number.”
Here is a link to the zodiac which centers on music of the circle of fifths and its present day unrealized healing potential. The basic triad in root position spans a fifth. Both 1st and 2nd inversions span a 6th. Again, this time in music, we see 5 and 6 being given equal honor.