Greek Cross Numbers.
- Can this cross be filled with numbers- four numbers to be exact.
- The next question becomes how and why is it so important?
- What would the four numbers be?
- This cross, divided in four equal parts was called Tetractys and considered a holy symbol by Pythagoras of Samos. Arms of equal length also symbolized the four main elements of nature; air, fire, water, earth.
- The Greek cross was used by the Egyptians for clothing or jewelry. For religious purposes their cross was the ankh. The ankh added the enclosed curved area. With in the arcs of its upper curves positive and negative balanced.
Greek cross numbers Animate the Square of Jupiter
Four by four forms the first even number square; therefore, Jupiter’s square is awarded the badge of being first. Each planet was thought to have its own characteristic number square. Three by three begins the first oddly numbered square because number five sits at the center. Four x four belongs to Jupiter. Four numbers grace its center.
Window panes divide frequently four sections, subliminally invoking the 4 x 4 magic square. Why call on Jupiter. What does calling on Jupiter mean?
Since prehistory, this number square was thought to invoke the beneficial influence of Jupiter in all undertakings. That means both peace and success in worldly undertakings. The great ancient number of harmony 272, comes from this number square as follows. The ancient concept of harmony (272) doubled Jupiter’s numbers of one to sixteen. See below.
- First, we have the consecutive numbers in the square from one to sixteen. Total all the numbers: 1 + 2 + 3+ 4….16. The sum is 136. That is half of the number we are looking for as 272/2 = 136.
- Next take the four central numbers. They are 6, 11, 7 , and 10.
- Cross multiple these central four numbers as 6 x 11 = 66 and 7 x 10 = 70. Their total is the other 136.
- Finally take the first 136 total from adding numbers one through sixteen and add it to the second 136 total found by cross multiplying the four central numbers. Their total becomes (136 + 136) = 272.
Internal link: Kol Means All in Hebrew and Hides a Lot