Jupiter Decodes Tetractys by its Magic 4 x 4 square. First, what is the tetractys?
This is the key:
- Row one holds the front single pin.
- Behind row one are two pins.
- Three pins grace the third row.
- Four pins finish the tetractys figure behind the three.
Jupiter Decodes Tetractys in What Manner
- First point: Remember as bowling pins say 1,2,3,4; as does the tetractys.
- Next point, to consider the 4 x 4 number square in light of the above number sequence.
Magic squares have definitive properties for balance is the essential part of each. Number four is easily found not only in the grid as a number by itself; also the essence of the square is a 4 x 4 grid. The question now becomes how can we find numbers 1,2, and 4 in a special, meaning way the same way the ancient builders did. The modern mind shuns such thought, but modern is not the concern here.
How Ancients Viewed Numbers
- First, consider the perimeter. Numbers around the outside border were always thought to be significant. Here it defines the numbers around the central four in the lighter purple color. We have 12 numbers. There is your 1 &2 fused into the number 12.
- Next we consider the characteristic row number. Any straight row of four numbers totals 34. For example: 1 + 15 + 14 + 4 =34. Or, the diagonal as 1 + 6 + 11 + 16 = 34. There is your fused 3 & 4 that make 34.
- As an overview here is the hiding tetractys: 1 and 2 from the perimeter’s 12 numbers; 3 and 4 four the total of any row of numbers whose sum is 34. The tetractys animates the 4 x 4 magic square. In daily lives the 4 x 4 made for success and happiness. The tetractys does the same if it is understood properly in context. What is better than that?
Internal link: Double Jupiter Dose Makes Harmony